- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Field? am I doing it wrong or is it bugged?
14 years 1 month ago #60877
by dc10555
Custom Field? am I doing it wrong or is it bugged? was created by dc10555
I'm highly interested in purchasing Hika Shop for a website which I have to create for work I have one problem though, I've been using the demo which is set up on your own site and when I try to create a custom field so that the customer can enter a small amount of text(10 numbers) on the product page, Following the instructions within your documentation I've created the field via the "Custom Fields" option which is listed under "Display" on the Hika Shop admin panel, the custom field appears on the test item which I've created however the information which I enter is not being passed through to the shopping cart.
So my question is: Is this a bug within the demo version of Hika Shop(1.5.9) or have I done something incorrect?
Also since this is my 1st website with a cart ad-on I'm curious as to If I need to do anything to "secure payments" which would be processed via Hika or is this already taken care of within the Hikashop Payment options?
So my question is: Is this a bug within the demo version of Hika Shop(1.5.9) or have I done something incorrect?
Also since this is my 1st website with a cart ad-on I'm curious as to If I need to do anything to "secure payments" which would be processed via Hika or is this already taken care of within the Hikashop Payment options?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #60910
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Custom Field? am I doing it wrong or is it bugged?
Hi,
We had little problems with the latest build, we updated the package and our demo website.
I have made some tests and we will make others. The bug should be fixed now.
HikaShop have a lot of payment plugins, including paypal.
Having a SSL in your website could add some security but we have some payment methods which does not require SSL (and are secure).
Regards,
We had little problems with the latest build, we updated the package and our demo website.
I have made some tests and we will make others. The bug should be fixed now.
HikaShop have a lot of payment plugins, including paypal.
Having a SSL in your website could add some security but we have some payment methods which does not require SSL (and are secure).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #60914
by dc10555
Replied by dc10555 on topic Re: Custom Field? am I doing it wrong or is it bugged?
Wow, This works perfect now! Thank you!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by dc10555.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds