- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Putting category menu on every shop page
- jonCheetah22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61015
by jonCheetah22
Putting category menu on every shop page was created by jonCheetah22
Hello,
Just having an all around rough time trying to get my Shop category menu on all sub pages of the shop. Url is www.cheetahtech.com/shop . I have the category menu on the main page but can't quite figure out how to get that menu on all of the sub pages. I created new menu's and assigned modules to them just like I did the first one but I appear to be doing something wrong or missing something completely. Help!
Just having an all around rough time trying to get my Shop category menu on all sub pages of the shop. Url is www.cheetahtech.com/shop . I have the category menu on the main page but can't quite figure out how to get that menu on all of the sub pages. I created new menu's and assigned modules to them just like I did the first one but I appear to be doing something wrong or missing something completely. Help!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by jonCheetah22.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jonCheetah22
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61021
by jonCheetah22
Replied by jonCheetah22 on topic Re: Putting category menu on every shop page
I figured it out, I had the "Synchronize with currently
displayed item when possible" set to yes instead of no. Can't believe it was that easy.
displayed item when possible" set to yes instead of no. Can't believe it was that easy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds