- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Coupon Code For FREE Shipping
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61029
by MyWorld
Coupon Code For FREE Shipping was created by MyWorld
I was looking to see if I can set-up a coupon code for FREE shipping but I can't with the version I'm using.
If I had only one shipping cost then I could set it up by adding the shipping amount in the coupon code but I have several shipping amounts so that won't work. So, is this option available in the Commercial Versions? If not, how can this be done?
Thanks!!
If I had only one shipping cost then I could set it up by adding the shipping amount in the coupon code but I have several shipping amounts so that won't work. So, is this option available in the Commercial Versions? If not, how can this be done?
Thanks!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61091
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon Code For FREE Shipping
There is no possibility in HikaShop to have free shipping coupons.
You can do that with AWOCoupon which is compatible with HikaShop:
awodev.com/product/awocoupon-pro
You can do that with AWOCoupon which is compatible with HikaShop:
awodev.com/product/awocoupon-pro
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67878
by FRMYR
Replied by FRMYR on topic Re: Coupon Code For FREE Shipping
How is that incorporated into HikaShop? Is there any documentation on your end?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 week ago #67978
by FRMYR
Replied by FRMYR on topic Re: Coupon Code For FREE Shipping
Okay, I don't know how you're implementing coupons but the minute I used AWO, shazam, the coupon is flawless.
As for free shipping -- I just set the weight to 0.1 oz, and dimensions to 0.1 cm (L,W,H). It's not perfect but it works and I can modify the database directly when if we start charging for case shipments.
Thanks!
As for free shipping -- I just set the weight to 0.1 oz, and dimensions to 0.1 cm (L,W,H). It's not perfect but it works and I can modify the database directly when if we start charging for case shipments.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds