Skip to main content

Print a product Spec Sheet with logo

More
14 years 1 month ago #61105 by SilverD442
I would like for customers to be able to print a product.
I understand that they will have to hit "file" then "print" and that is fine, however it does not include a logo or contact information.
I would really like a logo / company name to appear at the top of the spec sheet, is there any way to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61151 by nicolas
There is no option for that.
A developer would be able to do that for you with a print button on the product page and a popup print like we do on the order details page for the invoice printing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61409 by SilverD442
Can you make a suggestion as to where I could go to find a developer to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61411 by nicolas
You can post a message on our "commercial jobs" board.
You can also post a job offer on joomlancers.com or search for a developer on resources.joomla.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum