Skip to main content

Putting Text on the checkout view

More
15 years 8 months ago #6111 by rclayton1027
I want to add text at the top of the page after you click next the first time. Since you have to click next again to submit the order I would like to put directions at the top of the page. What is the view called for this where I could add the text?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6112 by nicolas
You can edit the checkout views via the menu Display->Views. Just search for the checkout view files. The step file of the checkout view is the main one which then calls the views you have setup in the checkout workflow option of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum