- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Incorrect XXXX-ing of credit card number
15 years 8 months ago #6113
by mollyf
Incorrect XXXX-ing of credit card number was created by mollyf
I have modified files way beyond my level of competence and now I don't know where to go to repair this. I (mostly) like the way things look here, but now the last digits of the credit card number are showing incorrectly on the confirmation screen when they are XXXX-ed.
The site is here:
www.mirocellars.com/index.php/wine-shop.html
The site is here:
www.mirocellars.com/index.php/wine-shop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Incorrect XXXX-ing of credit card number
Could you post the code handling the XXXing of the CC number you have ? You can also revert your changes in the files as there is a delete customization icon on the views files listing in Display->Views.
The view file handling that part is the file payment of the view checkout.
You should have something like that:
echo str_repeat("X", strlen($cc_number)-4) . substr($cc_number,strlen($cc_number)-5);
The view file handling that part is the file payment of the view checkout.
You should have something like that:
echo str_repeat("X", strlen($cc_number)-4) . substr($cc_number,strlen($cc_number)-5);
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6121
by mollyf
Replied by mollyf on topic Re: Incorrect XXXX-ing of credit card number
Oh good, delete customization. I didn't see that.
This is the closest I can find to what you wrote
<?php echo "XXXXXXXXXXX" . substr($cc_number,strlen($cc_number)-5,4);?>
This is the closest I can find to what you wrote
<?php echo "XXXXXXXXXXX" . substr($cc_number,strlen($cc_number)-5,4);?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6123
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Incorrect XXXX-ing of credit card number
Yes. Change it to what I wrote (with the php tags).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6125
by mollyf
Replied by mollyf on topic Re: Incorrect XXXX-ing of credit card number
Yes, that works beautifully. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds