- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
payments plugins
15 years 8 months ago #6114
by coober
payments plugins was created by coober
could somebody tell what part of the documentaion deals with payment plugins or payment gateways.
I need to use SecurePay or DirectOne as my online gateway and I need to know how I can get the plugin or whatever I need to process online credit card payments.
thanks
David
I need to use SecurePay or DirectOne as my online gateway and I need to know how I can get the plugin or whatever I need to process online credit card payments.
thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6118
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payments plugins
Hi,
You can find the documentation for that on that page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
I also invite you to look at the other payment plugins for a structure of how to do it.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
You can find the documentation for that on that page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
I also invite you to look at the other payment plugins for a structure of how to do it.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6128
by coober
Replied by coober on topic Re: payments plugins
Nicolas,
I'v had look at the documentation and to be honest it all looks beyond my capabilities.
Is there anyway to get a Securepay www.securepay.com.au payment plugin other than writing one?
regards
David
I'v had look at the documentation and to be honest it all looks beyond my capabilities.
Is there anyway to get a Securepay www.securepay.com.au payment plugin other than writing one?
regards
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6141
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payments plugins
Hi,
Well, you can wait for someone else to do it or hire someone to do it for you.
For now, we don't have enough resources on our end to create it in a short time frame.
Well, you can wait for someone else to do it or hire someone to do it for you.
For now, we don't have enough resources on our end to create it in a short time frame.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6196
by coober
Replied by coober on topic Re: payments plugins
Everybody,
Is there anybody on the forum that can help with a payment gateway plugin for SecurePay, or any viable suggestion as to how I can get one.
thanks
David
Is there anybody on the forum that can help with a payment gateway plugin for SecurePay, or any viable suggestion as to how I can get one.
thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6203
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payments plugins
You could also try to find someone on
www.joomlancers.com/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17185
by mike-s
Replied by mike-s on topic Re: payments plugins
There is now a SecurePay payment module available for Hikashop. You can get it from the guys at Camtech. You can email them at ecsupport@camtech.com.au, or you can call them on 1800 882 415. You can visit
www.camtech.com.au
for further info.
Camtech are part of the SecurePay Group, so that they on sell SecurePay and DirectOne.
Regards,
Mike.
Camtech are part of the SecurePay Group, so that they on sell SecurePay and DirectOne.
Regards,
Mike.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #17198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: payments plugins
Thank you for letting us know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds