- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty
- john113972
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61196
by john113972
Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty was created by john113972
I keep getting the following error message when saving the changes to the configuration. I'm new to Hikashop so I'm sure it's something simple.
Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.
Successfully Saved
I searched google and found a suggestion to clear cache or try a different browser. I tried Safari & Firefox both after I cleared the cache and still get the same error
Your checkout workflow is empty.
Checkout workflow invalid. The modification is ignored. See the documentation for more information on how to configure that option
No valid weight unit entered. The system put back the default units.
No valid dimension unit entered. The system put back the default units.
Successfully Saved
I searched google and found a suggestion to clear cache or try a different browser. I tried Safari & Firefox both after I cleared the cache and still get the same error
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by john113972. Reason: UPDATED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61216
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty
Hi john113972,
Do you have something in the textarea "Checkout workflow" in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout ?
You need something like: "cart_login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_status_fields,end" if you don't use the "Advanced checkout workflow edition".
Do you have something in the textarea "Checkout workflow" in HikaShop > Configuration > Checkout ?
You need something like: "cart_login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_status_fields,end" if you don't use the "Advanced checkout workflow edition".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61218
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty
Hi,
Please clear your browser's cache and cookies or use another browser and it will work. It's a problem between your user session and the cache of your browser.
Please clear your browser's cache and cookies or use another browser and it will work. It's a problem between your user session and the cache of your browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- john113972
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61589
by john113972
Replied by john113972 on topic Re: Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty
Nicolas I tried clearing my browser's cache & cookies also tried with Safari & Firefox and it did not work!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by john113972.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- john113972
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61590
by john113972
Replied by john113972 on topic Re: Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty
I have attached a screenshot of the way my checkout tab is currently setup. A picture is worth a thousand words they say.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error message: Your checkout workflow is empty
Well it worked for everyone else when doing that. I don't have any other solution.
You can probably give me a back end access so that I check on the problem, but each time someone did, I didn't had the problem because it was a problem with the cookies/cache of the browser.
Please try to use another computer and maybe a different user. That way, we'll be sure that the problem does not come from the cookies/cache.
You can probably give me a back end access so that I check on the problem, but each time someone did, I didn't had the problem because it was a problem with the cookies/cache of the browser.
Please try to use another computer and maybe a different user. That way, we'll be sure that the problem does not come from the cookies/cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds