- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Videos in the image collection of a product
- Radicaly2k
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61199
by Radicaly2k
Videos in the image collection of a product was created by Radicaly2k
Hi,
I would like to know if there is a way to add videos in the HikaShop images collection of a product, where I can see all the images of the product would like to include videos.
Thanks
I would like to know if there is a way to add videos in the HikaShop images collection of a product, where I can see all the images of the product would like to include videos.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61222
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Videos in the image collection of a product
Hi Radicaly2k,
You can find a similar question here:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/43613...nstead-of-image.html
Or here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/33140...-you-tube-video.html
Hope this will help you.
You can find a similar question here:
www.hikashop.com/ja/forum/4-how-to/43613...nstead-of-image.html
Or here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/33140...-you-tube-video.html
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds