- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 1
Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
14 years 1 month ago #61330
by ada456fc
Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net was created by ada456fc
Hi
I just setup a hikashop in joomla using the payment redirect to auth net.
1 problem...
the redirect is not working in IE. It works great in chrome and firefox
any ideas or solutions?
thanks!!!
I just setup a hikashop in joomla using the payment redirect to auth net.
1 problem...
any ideas or solutions?
thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
Hi,
Probably a javascript error on your website.
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Probably a javascript error on your website.
Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61423
by ada456fc
Replied by ada456fc on topic Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61482
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
Indeed, the widgetkit extension that you have on your website is using the jquery js library and creates a conflict with the mootools library of joomla. Because of that, the js of hikashop is not run properly.
Please try to install and configure the jquery easy plugin for joomla and that should hopefully fix the problem.
Please try to install and configure the jquery easy plugin for joomla and that should hopefully fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61617
by ada456fc
Replied by ada456fc on topic Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
Hi
I have installed jquery, and disable moo tools. any more ideas? is there anyone you know that can help me fix this? I can pay a little to get it fixed.
here is link goo.gl/adPoR
thank you!!!
I have installed jquery, and disable moo tools. any more ideas? is there anyone you know that can help me fix this? I can pay a little to get it fixed.
here is link goo.gl/adPoR
thank you!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61749
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
Hi,
I see that you have something on your website which removes the mootools library of joomla on your pages which is necessary for the javascript to run properly.
Can you check that ?
It could be an option of your template, or a system plugin which does that.
I see that you have something on your website which removes the mootools library of joomla on your pages which is necessary for the javascript to run properly.
Can you check that ?
It could be an option of your template, or a system plugin which does that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61755
by ada456fc
Replied by ada456fc on topic Re: Redirection during checkout using Authorize.net
i fixed it!! :woohoo:
I removed the addthis.com code from checkout!!! that was IT
Thanks!!!
I removed the addthis.com code from checkout!!! that was IT
Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds