- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page
- KandicePieterse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61446
by KandicePieterse
CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page was created by KandicePieterse
I know this has probably been asked before but I'm at my wits end.
How in the world to I add a 'Checkout/Cart" button to my product listings page? here
I am running HikaShop Essential.
How in the world to I add a 'Checkout/Cart" button to my product listings page? here
I am running HikaShop Essential.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61449
by gmedia
Replied by gmedia on topic Re: CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page
What about a Hika Shopping Cart module in the right or left module position? You can assign it to that page/link/menu item only or to the whole site.
Chris
Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: KandicePieterse
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- KandicePieterse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61516
by KandicePieterse
Replied by KandicePieterse on topic Re: CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page
AH! Thankyou! One last thing, the "Proceed To Checkout" text is left justified on my template...do you know where I could go to change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61519
by gmedia
Replied by gmedia on topic Re: CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page
This is the call tag for the cart on that page:
hikashop_cart_form
And this is the call tag for "Proceed to Checkout"
hikashop_cart_input_button
I'm not good enough with the Firebug add-on from Firefox to figure out where these are, I'm assuming they are in a php file somewhere. Hika would have to help there. Sorry
Chris
hikashop_cart_form
And this is the call tag for "Proceed to Checkout"
hikashop_cart_input_button
I'm not good enough with the Firebug add-on from Firefox to figure out where these are, I'm assuming they are in a php file somewhere. Hika would have to help there. Sorry
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- KandicePieterse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61520
by KandicePieterse
Replied by KandicePieterse on topic Re: CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page
Yeah I tried finding it with Firebug and failed, I'll keep trying.
Thanks so much for your help!
Thanks so much for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61548
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CHECKOUT/CART Button on Product Listing Page
You can add such CSS in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration:
.hikashop_cart_module .hikashop_cart_input_button{
float: right;
}
.hikashop_cart_module .hikashop_cart_input_button{
float: right;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds