- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
New to Hikashop
- bgrimmer1983
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61618
by bgrimmer1983
New to Hikashop was created by bgrimmer1983
I'm fairly new to both Joomla and HikaShop.
I added the Paypal add-in, but whenever I create an account to order and it send me to Paypal, I get an error.
Is there a way once a customer is logged into their account, for them to log out?
I added the Paypal add-in, but whenever I create an account to order and it send me to Paypal, I get an error.
Is there a way once a customer is logged into their account, for them to log out?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #61667
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: New to Hikashop
Hello,
1. Regarding Paypal can you send me your error message ?
2. Yes there is always a way for him to log out, but you should at least publish the login module through "Administration->Module manager"
1. Regarding Paypal can you send me your error message ?
2. Yes there is always a way for him to log out, but you should at least publish the login module through "Administration->Module manager"
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bgrimmer1983
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 1 month ago #61816
by bgrimmer1983
Replied by bgrimmer1983 on topic Re: New to Hikashop
The error is: We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at
www.paypal.com
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #61829
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: New to Hikashop
Did you configured your paypal payment method through "Hikashop->System->Payment methods" ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: bgrimmer1983
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds