- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
Italian language on back end?
- scottshort
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago #61768
by scottshort
Italian language on back end? was created by scottshort
HI, I would like to know if there are language translations for hikashop also available for the admin section. I believe I have it installed and can see italian translations on front end when I select Italian.. but how do I select Italian on back end? I would like to have this if possible as I am asking Italian friend for help on backend and would benefit if all was in Italian and not english.
Thanks
Scott
Thanks
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61835
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Italian language on back end?
Hi,
When you login onto your back end, you can select the language of the whole backend. Just select italian instead of default and the whole backend, hikashop included will switch to italian.
When you login onto your back end, you can select the language of the whole backend. Just select italian instead of default and the whole backend, hikashop included will switch to italian.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds