- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
14 years 1 month ago #61785
by MyWorld
Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In was created by MyWorld
If I add stuff to the cart before I log in, when I log in it starts to take me directly to paypal. How can I change it so that when I login I stay on the page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61912
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
Can you do a screenshot of the Checkout tab of the configuration of HikaShop so that we can see how you configured your checkout ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61918
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
Here you go.... Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62034
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
I wanted a screenshot of the whole checkout tab, not of the checkout workflow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62268
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
Is this what you are requesting?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62344
by coruja
Replied by coruja on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
Hello,
I had this problem , change the value in the field 'After a product is added to the cart' (Top right of the Checkout Tab) to 'Always stay on the same page' from the drop-down list and see if this works.
I had this problem , change the value in the field 'After a product is added to the cart' (Top right of the Checkout Tab) to 'Always stay on the same page' from the drop-down list and see if this works.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by coruja.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62440
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
Thanks coruja,
But it still seems to be going directly to paypal when I login
But it still seems to be going directly to paypal when I login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62517
by coruja
Replied by coruja on topic Re: Going Directly To Paypal When I Log In
I think I know what you mean.
You shop & add items as an unregistered user, and then you go to the checkout and login with your details and you shoot straight to the PayPal login screen?
I asked about this and Nicolas helped me on this too, here is the post:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/60954...egistered-users.html
You need to create an additional STEP in the process.
I think if you just add one more step and drag the 'Payments' work flow item in there, then, when you login, you will be taken to the checkouts last page before proceeding to the PayPal login page.
You shop & add items as an unregistered user, and then you go to the checkout and login with your details and you shoot straight to the PayPal login screen?
I asked about this and Nicolas helped me on this too, here is the post:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/60954...egistered-users.html
You need to create an additional STEP in the process.
I think if you just add one more step and drag the 'Payments' work flow item in there, then, when you login, you will be taken to the checkouts last page before proceeding to the PayPal login page.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by coruja.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds