Skip to main content

completely uninstall hikashop

More
14 years 1 month ago #61798 by dipset3576
I upgraded to hikashop essential the other day and I noticed that I wasn't able to add any products into the cart. I deleted the cart module and reinstalled it but still no change. I decided to uninstall the hikashop component, plugin's and modules then reinstall hikashop. I noticed that all of my data was still intact without change. What is the proper way of deleting the hikashop database?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #61803 by nicolas
If you want to reset all the data, you need to delete all the tables with hikashop in their name via phpmyadmin and then reinstall.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dipset3576

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum