- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
Virtuemart to Hikashop Import - Child items
14 years 1 month ago #61812
by MauiMark
Virtuemart to Hikashop Import - Child items was created by MauiMark
Hello,
I just purchased HikaShop and tried to do an import into HikaShop from Virtuemart 1.1.7 on Joomla 1.5.26. I have child items in a drop down menus setup for each product and none of these import. Please help.
Link to current Virtuemart product detail page if interested: www.windowtoparadise.com/online-store.ht...=1450&category_id=18
Thank you.
I just purchased HikaShop and tried to do an import into HikaShop from Virtuemart 1.1.7 on Joomla 1.5.26. I have child items in a drop down menus setup for each product and none of these import. Please help.
Link to current Virtuemart product detail page if interested: www.windowtoparadise.com/online-store.ht...=1450&category_id=18
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #61915
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Virtuemart to Hikashop Import - Child items
Hi,
The import from VirtueMart does not handle child items as the structure of VM and HikaShop are too different on that.
I'm afraid that you'll have to recreate that via characteristics/options in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
The import from VirtueMart does not handle child items as the structure of VM and HikaShop are too different on that.
I'm afraid that you'll have to recreate that via characteristics/options in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds