- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing
14 years 1 month ago #61924
by Civano
adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing was created by Civano
Hello,
I have a category listing page where some categories have several sub-categories. I am only able to show three sub-category bullets before a second column is started, resulting a format that does not present well.
I have tried to adjust this in the menu, hikashop options, Parameters for DIV, and adjusting the "pane height" parameter. This seems to have no effect.
I have included a screen shot. The category "Age Defense" has 5 sub-categories that I wouldlike to have listed in a single column.
Thanks for helping with this,
-Charles
[attachment:1]hikacart image.png[/attachment]
I have a category listing page where some categories have several sub-categories. I am only able to show three sub-category bullets before a second column is started, resulting a format that does not present well.
I have tried to adjust this in the menu, hikashop options, Parameters for DIV, and adjusting the "pane height" parameter. This seems to have no effect.
I have included a screen shot. The category "Age Defense" has 5 sub-categories that I wouldlike to have listed in a single column.
Thanks for helping with this,
-Charles
[attachment:1]hikacart image.png[/attachment]
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62004
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing
Hi,
I am sorry but the screenshot is not included.
Could you please submit it ?
Regards,
I am sorry but the screenshot is not included.
Could you please submit it ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62021
by Civano
Replied by Civano on topic Re: adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing
Hello Jerome,
Sorry, my mistake. I'll try again.
Here is the url: www.morningskysalon.com/yonka-paris
Merci bien
- Charles
(I'm having trouble with the attachments and with the submit button)
[attachment:1]hikacart image.png[/attachment]
[attachment:3]hikacart image close up.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment:4]hikacart image.png[/attachment]
Sorry, my mistake. I'll try again.
Here is the url: www.morningskysalon.com/yonka-paris
Merci bien
- Charles
(I'm having trouble with the attachments and with the submit button)
[attachment:1]hikacart image.png[/attachment]
[attachment:3]hikacart image close up.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment:4]hikacart image.png[/attachment]
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Civano. Reason: still the attachment issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing
Hi,
You should add the CSS:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: none !important;
}
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and that will fix the problem.
You should add the CSS:
.hikashop_category_list_item, .hikashop_product_list_item {
float: none !important;
}
in the front end CSS file of HikaShop via the Display tab of the configuration and that will fix the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Civano
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62278
by Civano
Replied by Civano on topic Re: adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the suggestion - I tried and it worked perfectly. Your directions on how to make the change were appreciated.
I would also like to say that I appreciate your help on a Saturday! This was unexpected. I did make the fix on the weekend.
I am new to Hikacart, but I am impressed by the excellent support I have received on each of the questions I have raised.
Sincerely,
Charles Young
Thanks for the suggestion - I tried and it worked perfectly. Your directions on how to make the change were appreciated.
I would also like to say that I appreciate your help on a Saturday! This was unexpected. I did make the fix on the weekend.
I am new to Hikacart, but I am impressed by the excellent support I have received on each of the questions I have raised.
Sincerely,
Charles Young
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62397
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: adjust the height of the boxes in cat. listing
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds