- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Frontpage product refresh page
14 years 1 month ago #62202
by ntouch
Frontpage product refresh page was created by ntouch
I have published some products in my home page however, When I click on the products it does not go to the product page it just refreshes the page with the product details on the home page. I would actually like it so that:
when you click on the products on the home page it goes to a separate product page and not refresh. How do i go about fixing this issue?
when you click on the products on the home page it goes to a separate product page and not refresh. How do i go about fixing this issue?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62318
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
Hi ntouch,
When you say "I have published some products in my home page" do you display them in a module, or you added some products in an article ?
By default, HikaShop load the product page, and don't refresh.
Can you give me a link to your website ?
When you say "I have published some products in my home page" do you display them in a module, or you added some products in an article ?
By default, HikaShop load the product page, and don't refresh.
Can you give me a link to your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62378
by ntouch
Replied by ntouch on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
the URL is
www.ntouchweb.com/saman
I have made my home page a category listing to featured products. So now the products end up appearing on the front page like the site. However when you click on the product it refreshes the home page and loads the product ditails on the same page. I would like it to load the product details on a different page if possible. How do I go about doing this and also is there a way to properly place the category of featured on the menu for home page without it doing what it's doing now?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62476
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
In that case you should use a joomla article menu and add a products or categories listing module inside the article of the menu using the loadposition plugin of joomla:
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
Then, in the hikashop options of your module, you will have the "menu" option allowing you to select the menu where you want the links of the module to point to.
docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
Then, in the hikashop options of your module, you will have the "menu" option allowing you to select the menu where you want the links of the module to point to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70978
by kadhum
Replied by kadhum on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
Hi Nicolas
I am trying to load a module in my home page that shows a category, i did what u adviced here but still doesn't work.
Here is a link to my web site www.artnow.it/art/
I am trying to load a module in my home page that shows a category, i did what u adviced here but still doesn't work.
Here is a link to my web site www.artnow.it/art/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
Please make sure that you follow the loadposition tutorial of Joomla. I don't see any loadposition tag in your article or any HTML of your module so it means that you didn't add the tag in your article.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70985
by kadhum
Replied by kadhum on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
Do I have to add {loadmodule name of module} inside the article as to load a product? thats what the tutorial says.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70987
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
Yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70989
by kadhum
Replied by kadhum on topic Re: Frontpage product refresh page
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds