- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Product Page Image opening in new browser window
15 years 8 months ago #6221
by jadefoxx
Product Page Image opening in new browser window was created by jadefoxx
Hi!
I was trying to adjust the position of the lightbox image, as it was appearing in the top left of the lightbox, and I've somehow messed up everything so the user is taken to a new window instead of the lightbox. I'd be very grateful if you could advise me on both these points.
Cheers
I was trying to adjust the position of the lightbox image, as it was appearing in the top left of the lightbox, and I've somehow messed up everything so the user is taken to a new window instead of the lightbox. I'd be very grateful if you could advise me on both these points.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6225
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Page Image opening in new browser window
Sure, but I don't know what change you did, so I can't tell you how to revert them 
For the lightbox itself, it should be possible to replace it with another lightbox like rokbox :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...newedit-address.html
For the lightbox itself, it should be possible to replace it with another lightbox like rokbox :
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...newedit-address.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6299
by jadefoxx
Replied by jadefoxx on topic Re: Product Page Image opening in new browser window
Ok,
I'm confused. I don't really know much about php or javascript and I guess this is where the problem is. TBH I'm not even sure how to get that Rokbox plugin working for my images.
I'm getting these errors when I click on the 'inspect element' of the main image:
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an Object> has no method 'getProperty'
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an Object> has no method 'set'
Citing the files media/system/js/modal.js and media/system/js/mootools.js. I don't think I touched those files, and I've removed all customizations from my views....can you give me any pointers at all? Thanx
I'm confused. I don't really know much about php or javascript and I guess this is where the problem is. TBH I'm not even sure how to get that Rokbox plugin working for my images.
I'm getting these errors when I click on the 'inspect element' of the main image:
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an Object> has no method 'getProperty'
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an Object> has no method 'set'
Citing the files media/system/js/modal.js and media/system/js/mootools.js. I don't think I touched those files, and I've removed all customizations from my views....can you give me any pointers at all? Thanx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6303
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Page Image opening in new browser window
I indeed get the first error line on any page of your website. It's caused by the rokbox.js file. I don't know why and how to correct though. I've never used rokbox so you already know more that me on the subject 
You might want to ask them.

You might want to ask them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #6310
by jadefoxx
Replied by jadefoxx on topic Re: Product Page Image opening in new browser window
Hey,
Now I've disabled it, and I still get the same error. I even went so far as to upload hikashop onto a test installation of joomla, where obviously the lightbox is working fine, then ftp'ed modal.js, modal.css, and mootools.js onto my main installation, and I'm still getting the error. Are there other files that affect the display of the lightbox? I'm sure it's something really simple that I'm not seeing (as usual
)
I just gave you super admin status if u want to have a look .....
Now I've disabled it, and I still get the same error. I even went so far as to upload hikashop onto a test installation of joomla, where obviously the lightbox is working fine, then ftp'ed modal.js, modal.css, and mootools.js onto my main installation, and I'm still getting the error. Are there other files that affect the display of the lightbox? I'm sure it's something really simple that I'm not seeing (as usual
I just gave you super admin status if u want to have a look .....
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by jadefoxx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6314
by jadefoxx
Replied by jadefoxx on topic Re: Product Page Image opening in new browser window
I've discovered that when I disable the superfish menu the popup works fine. So it's obviously something there... anyway job done
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6318
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Page Image opening in new browser window
Yes, it must be an incompatibility between your superfish menu and rokbox. Not much we can do on our end
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds