- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 0
Trying to set up PayPal and it's not working
14 years 1 month ago #62223
by cvandijk
Trying to set up PayPal and it's not working was created by cvandijk
Hello,
Please forgive me if you have already answered this question. I looked, but couldn't find the answer.
I have the business edition. For payments, I'm using PayPal the Paypal payment plugin. The problem is, in the plugin, it's asking for a price. I don't want to have a set price because it's different with each product. In your documentation, the screen shots don't show a textbox for price, but in the plugin there is.
When I'm on the frontend, and I click on the PayPal option for payment, I'm transferred over to PayPal, but I get an error saying the system is unable to process the payment.
Please forgive me if you have already answered this question. I looked, but couldn't find the answer.
I have the business edition. For payments, I'm using PayPal the Paypal payment plugin. The problem is, in the plugin, it's asking for a price. I don't want to have a set price because it's different with each product. In your documentation, the screen shots don't show a textbox for price, but in the plugin there is.
When I'm on the frontend, and I click on the PayPal option for payment, I'm transferred over to PayPal, but I get an error saying the system is unable to process the payment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62240
by coruja
Replied by coruja on topic Re: Trying to set up PayPal and it's not working
Hello, not an expert on Hikashop, but that Price field is there to set how the price is displayed/formatted I think, not the actual price of one of the items you are selling.
Your problem looks more to do with how your billing and shipping accounts have been set up - it looks like it is configured so that they must be identical.
Your problem looks more to do with how your billing and shipping accounts have been set up - it looks like it is configured so that they must be identical.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by coruja.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62244
by cvandijk
Replied by cvandijk on topic Re: Trying to set up PayPal and it's not working
No, they aren't. when you click to the next page, there is an option for ship to and bill to
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62352
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Trying to set up PayPal and it's not working
It's indeed a problem of address, not a problem of price.
We have some documentation about that error message in our documentation. You should follow its advices:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...l-error.html#address
We have some documentation about that error message in our documentation. You should follow its advices:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...l-error.html#address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62433
by cvandijk
Replied by cvandijk on topic Re: Trying to set up PayPal and it's not working
It worked - thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds