- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
14 years 1 month ago #62370
by Apple
set the default .csv file encoding in Import? was created by Apple
Hi,
Could you please advise, which template file do I edit to set the default .csv file encoding in Back end Import form?
Could you please advise, which template file do I edit to set the default .csv file encoding in Back end Import form?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62381
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
Hi Apple,
You can edit the view "import / file" to change the default .csv file encoding.
You can edit the view "import / file" to change the default .csv file encoding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Apple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62468
by Apple
Replied by Apple on topic Re: set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
Thanks, Xavier!
It worked!
But I couldn't manage to do that through admin panel (in spite of any editing nothing had been changed).
So I just had to edit the file.
It worked!
But I couldn't manage to do that through admin panel (in spite of any editing nothing had been changed).
So I just had to edit the file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62650
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
That's probably because you're editing that view file for another template than the template you're using on your backend.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62673
by Apple
Replied by Apple on topic Re: set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
What do you mean, Nicolas?
There is only one back end template I can see in your table (and actually installed on my J 1.5.26)
which is "khepri". And template # 162 is khepri >> import >> file
And now I found it at /administrator/templates/khepri/html/com_hikashop/import/file.php
The above file is edited from admin panel, but it doesn't affect the view of the page
There is only one back end template I can see in your table (and actually installed on my J 1.5.26)
which is "khepri". And template # 162 is khepri >> import >> file
And now I found it at /administrator/templates/khepri/html/com_hikashop/import/file.php
The above file is edited from admin panel, but it doesn't affect the view of the page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62753
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
Hi Apple,
The backend file edition seems not working.
Try to edit the file in your project: \administrator\component\com_hikashop\views\import\tmpl\file.php
The backend file edition seems not working.
Try to edit the file in your project: \administrator\component\com_hikashop\views\import\tmpl\file.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Apple
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62879
by Apple
Replied by Apple on topic Re: set the default .csv file encoding in Import?
Hi Xavier,
Thanks again. I did that (see the 3-rd post in this thread)
Thanks again. I did that (see the 3-rd post in this thread)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds