- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
Copy product delets picture of it
15 years 8 months ago #6245
by benkly
Copy product delets picture of it was created by benkly
Hi,
I have a strange problem. I have a product in 3 variants. Because I don't want to use the variant option, I create one product with picture ect. and then copy it 2 times.
But now I edit the copied product, delete the picture of the other product and select a new one thats fits to ne copied product. But now the picture is gone in the first product -> first bug.
Now I go in the first product and select its picture again, it shows fine as long as I don't click "save". When I click on save then is shows the default picture when no picture is selected -> second bug.
How could I solve this?
Regards, Benny.
I have a strange problem. I have a product in 3 variants. Because I don't want to use the variant option, I create one product with picture ect. and then copy it 2 times.
But now I edit the copied product, delete the picture of the other product and select a new one thats fits to ne copied product. But now the picture is gone in the first product -> first bug.
Now I go in the first product and select its picture again, it shows fine as long as I don't click "save". When I click on save then is shows the default picture when no picture is selected -> second bug.
How could I solve this?
Regards, Benny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Copy product delets picture of it
Hi,
Indeed, that's a problem we could confirm. We'll look at fixing that.
For the second bug, you're saying that you can't upload new images to the product ? could you explain a bit more what you're doing, step by step, and what do you see on each step ?
Indeed, that's a problem we could confirm. We'll look at fixing that.
For the second bug, you're saying that you can't upload new images to the product ? could you explain a bit more what you're doing, step by step, and what do you see on each step ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6297
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Copy product delets picture of it
We just uploaded a new version of HikaShop which should fix your first problem. You can download it on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds