- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
How can I align the "next" button in checkout ?
14 years 1 month ago #62538
by hannah
How can I align the "next" button in checkout ? was created by hannah
Hello,
How can I align the "next" button in checkout to the right side?
Thanks
How can I align the "next" button in checkout to the right side?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62603
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How can I align the "next" button in checkout ?
Hi hannah,
By default the "next" button is on the right side in the checkout.
I think that it could be moved because of your template.
Try to use something like Firebug to see the class to edit and then edit the properties of the class in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
By default the "next" button is on the right side in the checkout.
I think that it could be moved because of your template.
Try to use something like Firebug to see the class to edit and then edit the properties of the class in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, edit the frontend css file.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62620
by hannah
Replied by hannah on topic Re: How can I align the "next" button in checkout ?
Thanks, problem is these buttons take the overall site template style and I am afraid thru css text-align:right I will have a problem with all other buttons going out of wack some of them being centered now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62621
by hannah
Replied by hannah on topic Re: How can I align the "next" button in checkout ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62631
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How can I align the "next" button in checkout ?
Maybe you can try to edit the view "checkout / step" and at the bottom of this file and add the two lines:
Around the line:
And then try to apply the modifications on the id: #hika_next_button_div, for example "float:right;"
Code:
echo "<div id='hika_next_button_div'>";
echo "<br/>";
Code:
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'[...]ckout_next_button"');
And then try to apply the modifications on the id: #hika_next_button_div, for example "float:right;"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds