To get Categories listing to inherit settings
- hannuvirta
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Biker
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #62663
by hannuvirta
To get Categories listing to inherit settings was created by hannuvirta
Hi
I have configured all possible variables like this:
2 colums
Bule background
No rounded corners
Display Border
If I create link to display products categories Ill get it displayed ok.
But when I click on of catedories to get products listing there are:
3 colums
White background
Rounded corners
NO Border
What I'm doing wrong?
Hannu
I have configured all possible variables like this:
2 colums
Bule background
No rounded corners
Display Border
If I create link to display products categories Ill get it displayed ok.
But when I click on of catedories to get products listing there are:
3 colums
White background
Rounded corners
NO Border
What I'm doing wrong?
Hannu
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by hannuvirta.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62756
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: To get Categories listing to inherit settings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds