- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Update Free to Business
14 years 1 month ago #62679
by mhpanna
Update Free to Business was created by mhpanna
Hello, I'm using Hikashop free edition. I have over 300 products.
Right now I purchased Hikashop Business edition. How can I update my Hikashop from FREE to BUSINESS without uninstalling the module (As I don't want to add the products again.)?
Right now I purchased Hikashop Business edition. How can I update my Hikashop from FREE to BUSINESS without uninstalling the module (As I don't want to add the products again.)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62759
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Update Free to Business
Hi mhpanna,
You just have to install the business version on the free version of HikaShop. Don't have to uninstall the component.
You can see the FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#installation
You just have to install the business version on the free version of HikaShop. Don't have to uninstall the component.
You can see the FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#installation
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds