- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
empty cart redirect and no login appearing
14 years 1 month ago #62732
by dibaggio
empty cart redirect and no login appearing was created by dibaggio
Hello, thanks again for your support. Hikashop is a very solid product but I have a couple of issues.
(Hopefully last support requests before finishing this job)
www.cerenergyinstitute.com/advanced-ener...cate/product/listing
1) Can you tell me how to change the page that is redirected to during checkout when the cart is emptied? It goes to a blank "product" page at the moment. Staying at the current page would be better than this, or redirecting to specific page.
2) I had login enabled but client is chaning his ming. When I went back to reenable the login in hikashop it now does not appear. I need to get login back on the registration page.
Thank you!
(Hopefully last support requests before finishing this job)
www.cerenergyinstitute.com/advanced-ener...cate/product/listing
1) Can you tell me how to change the page that is redirected to during checkout when the cart is emptied? It goes to a blank "product" page at the moment. Staying at the current page would be better than this, or redirecting to specific page.
2) I had login enabled but client is chaning his ming. When I went back to reenable the login in hikashop it now does not appear. I need to get login back on the registration page.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62762
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: empty cart redirect and no login appearing
Hi,
1. I think that it depend of your payment method that your are using during the checkout.
2. Are you sure that you enabled the "login" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
1. I think that it depend of your payment method that your are using during the checkout.
2. Are you sure that you enabled the "login" option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62801
by dibaggio
Replied by dibaggio on topic Re: empty cart redirect and no login appearing
Hi,
I am using paypal pro. It has been working with paypal pro until I turned it off for a week. Then I turn it on and it doesn't display. I am trying everything I can think of but no solution yet.
Do you have any thoughts on the empty cart redirect page that I mentioned?
The site is now scheduled to go live tomorrow (Friday) and I am in flight most of today.
Thanks again for your help.
I am using paypal pro. It has been working with paypal pro until I turned it off for a week. Then I turn it on and it doesn't display. I am trying everything I can think of but no solution yet.
Do you have any thoughts on the empty cart redirect page that I mentioned?
The site is now scheduled to go live tomorrow (Friday) and I am in flight most of today.
Thanks again for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62810
by dibaggio
Replied by dibaggio on topic Re: empty cart redirect and no login appearing
OK, Sorry for this...
I found that there was a css rule preventing display of the login.
This is now fixed. I only have the redirect page on empty cart to fix now.
I found that there was a css rule preventing display of the login.
This is now fixed. I only have the redirect page on empty cart to fix now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62839
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: empty cart redirect and no login appearing
You should use the Return url of your Paypal pro configuration's page then your customer will be redirected to this URL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dibaggio
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds