Skip to main content

Redirect when cart is cleared

More
15 years 8 months ago #6275 by serenajo
When I am at the checkout page and I clear the cart, it loops and the item remains in the cart. I would like the cart to be emptied and then redirect the user to my home page. Can you please help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6276 by nicolas
Do you have some cache activated in joomla ? If the cache is activated on the cart module, or for HikaShop, you might get such strange behaviours. I would recommend to deactivate any cache related thing (cache plugin, cache option in the joomla config, template cache, web server cache ) and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6277 by serenajo
How would I know if I did?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6279 by nicolas
You can read on cache options there: docs.joomla.org/Cache

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6282 by serenajo
I checked the global config cache, the plugin manager cache and both were disabled. I don't know where else to look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6283 by nicolas
Then, could you provide a link to your shop so that we can try it for ourselves ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6285 by serenajo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6298 by nicolas
Could you download the latest version on our website and install over your current version ? We just uploaded a new version which should fix that problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6300 by serenajo
What should I backup first?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6301 by nicolas
Your website, just in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum