- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
SOLVED - Products listing, resulting from a module
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #62760
by donig
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
SOLVED - Products listing, resulting from a module was created by donig
Hi,
For example, I have a module set to "category" type of content (type of layout is "list"; placed to the left position).
Selecting one of its items (because I want it to function like a vertical menu) displays a products listing to the content/ component area.
But I cannot figure out how to change the view... Always it is presented in a single column.
Particularly, I wish to be the same with that obtained from their corresponding menu items.
It is possible?
For example, I have a module set to "category" type of content (type of layout is "list"; placed to the left position).
Selecting one of its items (because I want it to function like a vertical menu) displays a products listing to the content/ component area.
But I cannot figure out how to change the view... Always it is presented in a single column.
Particularly, I wish to be the same with that obtained from their corresponding menu items.
It is possible?
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by donig. Reason: solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62813
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Products listing, resulting from a module
Hi donig,
When you create your category module, you have to assign a menu to this module.
The products display will have the same layout than the associated module of this menu.
For example, you have "Category module", set the "category menu" to this module, and to change the layout of the page, edit the configuration of the "category menu" associated module.
Hope this will help you.
When you create your category module, you have to assign a menu to this module.
The products display will have the same layout than the associated module of this menu.
For example, you have "Category module", set the "category menu" to this module, and to change the layout of the page, edit the configuration of the "category menu" associated module.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66742
by donig
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Replied by donig on topic Re: Products listing, resulting from a module
Hi Xavier,
I left out for some time but thank you for the advice, it works.
Also, I noticed that the changes made in 'SYSTEM/CONFIGURATION/DISPLAY' apply immediately in the 1.6.0 version, unlike the previous version, isn't it?
I left out for some time but thank you for the advice, it works.
Also, I noticed that the changes made in 'SYSTEM/CONFIGURATION/DISPLAY' apply immediately in the 1.6.0 version, unlike the previous version, isn't it?
Joomla! 2.5.6
Hikashop Business 1.6.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66764
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Products listing, resulting from a module
Hi donig,
Yes, since HikaShop 1.6.0, the options are inherited. You just have to change the display in the general configuration.
You can still change the settings to each modules/menu if you want.
Yes, since HikaShop 1.6.0, the options are inherited. You just have to change the display in the general configuration.
You can still change the settings to each modules/menu if you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: donig
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds