- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
One product, multiple price
14 years 1 month ago #62902
by inanagyuz
One product, multiple price was created by inanagyuz
One product, how do I set multiple price?
As in the picture below.
This page is not what I want.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
As in the picture below.
This page is not what I want.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=en
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #62951
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: One product, multiple price
Hi there,
There are many ways to display multiple prices, it depends of what you want to display and why the price change.
You can either add a characteristic to your product, creating variants of the original product (so you will be able to edit everything about these variants including the price) or you can add option like in the screenshot you posted. Options will increase the price depending of the added element.
There are many ways to display multiple prices, it depends of what you want to display and why the price change.
You can either add a characteristic to your product, creating variants of the original product (so you will be able to edit everything about these variants including the price) or you can add option like in the screenshot you posted. Options will increase the price depending of the added element.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64579
by inanagyuz
Replied by inanagyuz on topic Re: One product, multiple price
in variant products need to be added to the products.Not for me. Because I need to add the product to the options I added.
For example: Product 30 Days: £ 3
Product 60 Days: £ 5
Product 90 Days: £ 7
whether as option.
The demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=82&lang=en page no price setting.
For example: Product 30 Days: £ 3
Product 60 Days: £ 5
Product 90 Days: £ 7
whether as option.
The demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=82&lang=en page no price setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #64645
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: One product, multiple price
Hello,
I think that variants will be your solution, but I don't understand what you exactly want can you explain it to me ?
I think that variants will be your solution, but I don't understand what you exactly want can you explain it to me ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64698
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One product, multiple price
From what I understand, it's options that you need to use:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Why do you think that it's not what you should have ?
Looking at the screenshot and the demo website link you gave in your first message, it really sounds like the same functionality.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#options
Why do you think that it's not what you should have ?
Looking at the screenshot and the demo website link you gave in your first message, it really sounds like the same functionality.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64761
by inanagyuz
Replied by inanagyuz on topic Re: One product, multiple price
Because I needed to add one more of the same product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64937
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One product, multiple price
I don't understand.
One more ?
You can have several times the same product in the cart.
Please explain precisely what you want, otherwise, it's hard to tell you exactly what to do.
Maybe you could give an example of product that you want to sell on your website ?
One more ?
You can have several times the same product in the cart.
Please explain precisely what you want, otherwise, it's hard to tell you exactly what to do.
Maybe you could give an example of product that you want to sell on your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64942
by inanagyuz
Replied by inanagyuz on topic Re: One product, multiple price
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65076
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: One product, multiple price
Such product can be configured with options (I already gave you a link to the related documentation).
I don't see why that would be a problem to use options in your case.
I don't see why that would be a problem to use options in your case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds