- Posts: 28
- Thank you received: 1
Image Hover color
14 years 1 month ago #62925
by big5hot
Image Hover color was created by big5hot
Hello HikaShop Crew,
you have been a Great Help so far...! Support here is Great..!
I have a question, I hope you can help.
I want to change the color of the Category Image, Product image Hover Color. Also move it to center it. Please see attached image.
Thanks Guyz....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
So Far HikaShop has been Looking Up to All Expectations. I Just have minor Changes. Thanks to All Support Crew.
you have been a Great Help so far...! Support here is Great..!
I have a question, I hope you can help.
I want to change the color of the Category Image, Product image Hover Color. Also move it to center it. Please see attached image.
Thanks Guyz....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
So Far HikaShop has been Looking Up to All Expectations. I Just have minor Changes. Thanks to All Support Crew.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 1 month ago #62966
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Image Hover color
Hi,
Can you please give me a link to your web site, then I'll maybe be able to give you the CSS code to use ?
Can you please give me a link to your web site, then I'll maybe be able to give you the CSS code to use ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63094
by big5hot
Replied by big5hot on topic Re: Image Hover color
Hi Mohamed Thelji,
Here is the website: www.big5hotdesignz.com/tsn/index.php/tsn...-glutamine-300-grams
I just want to get rid of the "blue" border around the product (in Internet Explorer) In firefox the border is "not" present.
Thanks alot!
Here is the website: www.big5hotdesignz.com/tsn/index.php/tsn...-glutamine-300-grams
I just want to get rid of the "blue" border around the product (in Internet Explorer) In firefox the border is "not" present.
Thanks alot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63338
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Image Hover color
You should add that CSS to your template's CSS file (you can edit it via the template manager of joomla):
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb img{
border: 0px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_main_image_thumb img{
border: 0px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds