- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Changes to cart display
14 years 1 month ago #63022
by cmerusi
Changes to cart display was created by cmerusi
Hi, I'd like to make some changes to the layout of my page.
1)I'd like to create some space where the red line is drawn (between the New button and the Payment Method).
2)I'd like to move the hikahop_cart_product_name, so that it is in line with the price.
I can make the changes using Firebug, but I cannot seem to find which style sheet to edit to implement my changes. Can you please tell me which stule sheets to edit and where?
Thanks for your help!
1)I'd like to create some space where the red line is drawn (between the New button and the Payment Method).
2)I'd like to move the hikahop_cart_product_name, so that it is in line with the price.
I can make the changes using Firebug, but I cannot seem to find which style sheet to edit to implement my changes. Can you please tell me which stule sheets to edit and where?
Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63025
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Changes to cart display
Hi,
If you can make these changes in firebug I guess you don't need any css help
.
So about the file you have to edit, just click on Display>Views in Hakshop and type "checkout" in the filter field.
You will be able to edit the elements of the checkout as you need. For example, by editing the "address" view, you will be able to put a space on your red line (with for example a "margin-bottom:10px" on the main div)
If you can make these changes in firebug I guess you don't need any css help
So about the file you have to edit, just click on Display>Views in Hakshop and type "checkout" in the filter field.
You will be able to edit the elements of the checkout as you need. For example, by editing the "address" view, you will be able to put a space on your red line (with for example a "margin-bottom:10px" on the main div)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmerusi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #63038
by cmerusi
Replied by cmerusi on topic Re: Changes to cart display
That's great, Eliot! You just opened a whole new world to me!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds