- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Changing Dimensions
15 years 8 months ago #6313
by kellych
Changing Dimensions was created by kellych
Can someone pleeeaaasee help me? I've been trying to change the dimensions of of my purchase page with the css but I can't figure out how to do it! I've changed some dimensions fine, but the payment portion is still extending outside of my page. There are also boxes around everything that look terrible and I can't figure out how to remove those as well. To get a better idea, here is the website I'm creating:
experiencethenw.com/joomla/index.php?opt...l=checkout&Itemid=59 [/img]
I'm going crazy trying to fix this! Thank you!
experiencethenw.com/joomla/index.php?opt...l=checkout&Itemid=59 [/img]
I'm going crazy trying to fix this! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Changing Dimensions
Concerning the fieldsets having a border, you can add the CSS code below to remove it:
fieldset { border: 0px; }
For the checkout views you could add this one:
.hikashop_checkout_cart, .hikashop_checkout_coupon, .hikashop_payment_methods, .hikashop_checkout_status {
padding-left: 100px;
}
fieldset { border: 0px; }
For the checkout views you could add this one:
.hikashop_checkout_cart, .hikashop_checkout_coupon, .hikashop_payment_methods, .hikashop_checkout_status {
padding-left: 100px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6343
by kellych
Replied by kellych on topic Re: Changing Dimensions
Thank you! I'll try that out!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds