- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Add string at the end of HS links...
- danielle_walton
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #64085
by danielle_walton
Add string at the end of HS links... was created by danielle_walton
Hi, I'm using some javascript to display my joomla pages and it requires all my links to finish with this string
/#!/[somestring]
The menu items are not a problem, they're just external urls written by myself but for inner links, for example, products links from hikashop, I modified .htaccess this way:
RewriteRule .* index.php [C] #(last rule in normal joomla .htaccess, changed from LAST to CHAINED)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1/#!/component [R=301,NE,L]
Inner link has its normal text, example:
http://[my_webserver]/index.php/hikashop/product/1-bread/
But, once the link is clicked, browser lands in a page the form I want:
http://[my_webserver]/index.php/hikashop/product/1-bread/#!/component
The problem is, it doesn't load the desired content but it loads part of homepage again. I think it's HS failing to resolve the new url. Any suggestion? I'm open to solutions that doesn't include modifying .htaccess too.
Thanks in advance,
/#!/[somestring]
The menu items are not a problem, they're just external urls written by myself but for inner links, for example, products links from hikashop, I modified .htaccess this way:
RewriteRule .* index.php [C] #(last rule in normal joomla .htaccess, changed from LAST to CHAINED)
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1/#!/component [R=301,NE,L]
Inner link has its normal text, example:
http://[my_webserver]/index.php/hikashop/product/1-bread/
But, once the link is clicked, browser lands in a page the form I want:
http://[my_webserver]/index.php/hikashop/product/1-bread/#!/component
The problem is, it doesn't load the desired content but it loads part of homepage again. I think it's HS failing to resolve the new url. Any suggestion? I'm open to solutions that doesn't include modifying .htaccess too.
Thanks in advance,
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by danielle_walton.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add string at the end of HS links...
It must come from something in the router file of HikaShop which doesn't like your URL modification.
You should check the function HikashopParseRoute of the file components/com_hikashop/router.php
You should check the function HikashopParseRoute of the file components/com_hikashop/router.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds