Skip to main content

Show Price with Tax

More
14 years 1 month ago #64266 by Netdragon
I did something incredibly stupid and deleted my whole site.

Have most of it set back up, but seem to be having a problem with tax rates. The individual products are being shown on the front end with the before tax price, when I want it to show the price with the tax already added on. I cant do screenshots at the moment, but I have it set as "with tax" in the display config, as well as in the content menu, I set the default address to individual, set up the tax zone and rate, which seems to work, as when I enter the price it works out the right tax amount, it just shows the before tax price on the actual product listing on the front end.

What am I missing.

On another note - I do have a backup of the old site, just not the database. Is there any file I might have that has all the configuration settings in it, as I had the tax showing properly before and it would be easier if I can find a settings file I could restore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #64271 by Netdragon
Replied by Netdragon on topic Re: Show Price with Tax
Never Mind..

I ended up taking a gamble and restored a whole heap of files from the backup and bang..it all works. Funny though, I had all the settings the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum