How to remove "Login" and registration
15 years 8 months ago #6434
by Marius081
How to remove "Login" and registration was created by Marius081
Hi Nicolas,
I've already started the journey using Hika Business...
It seems there is something I can't figure it out.
How to remove Login Option (in the left) and to let only fileds for a simple order, with no registration...
I also need Joolma registration to be activated.
Thanks,
Marius
I've already started the journey using Hika Business...
It seems there is something I can't figure it out.
How to remove Login Option (in the left) and to let only fileds for a simple order, with no registration...
I also need Joolma registration to be activated.
Thanks,
Marius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove "Login" and registration
Hi,
You can remove the login part of the checkout by adding the CSS below in the hikashop CSS file via the interface in the config under the tab display:
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{ display: none; }
If you don't want your customers to have a user account when checking out, you can set the option "registration" to "no registration" in the config under the tab display (only in our commercial versions). That will remove the fields username/password and no account will be created in your website. Their email and address will still be asked. You can tweak the address information form via the menu Display->Custom fields.
You can remove the login part of the checkout by adding the CSS below in the hikashop CSS file via the interface in the config under the tab display:
.hikashop_checkout_login_left_part{ display: none; }
If you don't want your customers to have a user account when checking out, you can set the option "registration" to "no registration" in the config under the tab display (only in our commercial versions). That will remove the fields username/password and no account will be created in your website. Their email and address will still be asked. You can tweak the address information form via the menu Display->Custom fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #6442
by Marius081
Replied by Marius081 on topic Re: How to remove "Login" and registration
I did modify Front-end CSS File, I cleared the cache, and it's working.
Thanks
PS: Maybe you did a copy/paste, because I mentioned commercial version
Thanks
PS: Maybe you did a copy/paste, because I mentioned commercial version
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by Marius081. Reason: correction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6446
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to remove "Login" and registration
I didn't do a copy/paste but I missed that part of your message, sorry for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6447
by Marius081
Replied by Marius081 on topic Re: How to remove "Login" and registration
No problem...there is a smile...thanks for assistance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds