- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
CSV Template Files
14 years 1 month ago #64406
by Teonnyn
CSV Template Files was created by Teonnyn
Is there a basic template for CSV, so that we have an idea of which values to use for the file?
I have a large number of products to add in and I think if I used the import feature it would go faster.
I have a large number of products to add in and I think if I used the import feature it would go faster.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64410
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: CSV Template Files
Hi there,
The easiest way to have the model is to do an export and look at the file.
You will see every possible field
The easiest way to have the model is to do an export and look at the file.
You will see every possible field
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64424
by Teonnyn
Replied by Teonnyn on topic Re: CSV Template Files
Does a CSV need to have all of the fields, or can it just have select fields?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64427
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSV Template Files
Just the ones you want.
It's all explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
It's all explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...hikashop-import.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teonnyn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 1 month ago #64428
by Teonnyn
Replied by Teonnyn on topic Re: CSV Template Files
Thank you! Creating a single file and importing will make this go a lot faster... the only thing I have to do then is the images. I'll test this out very soon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds