Add an initial bonus to an affiliate
15 years 8 months ago #6454
by Marius081
Add an initial bonus to an affiliate was created by Marius081
Is it possible to add an initial bonus (a value)?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add an initial bonus to an affiliate
No, that's not possible. Actually, the money earned by the affiliate is calculated based on all the orders/leads/clicks attributed to that partner which are not yet paid. You could do it manually by creating an order in the database in the table hikashop_order for that partner and setting the amount earned in the order. But to do that automatically with an option will require to handle the credits of the user and recalculate it when a new order is made. Then, it would be possible to set a default value for that amount.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6456
by Marius081
Replied by Marius081 on topic Re: Add an initial bonus to an affiliate
It would be great if Affiliate back-end had an option to input a value and to add comision + Bonus.
I will check data base table but I'm not advanced in SQL...
I will check data base table but I'm not advanced in SQL...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds