- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
missing add to cart button
14 years 4 weeks ago #64566
by webmage
missing add to cart button was created by webmage
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64569
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: missing add to cart button
In the Display tab of the configuration, turn on the "show add to cart button" option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 weeks ago #64595
by webmage
Replied by webmage on topic Re: missing add to cart button
Hi
I have that enabled already.
I have that enabled already.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64599
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: missing add to cart button
Then, please check that the "Display 'add to cart' button for free products" option of the configuration is turned on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64631
by webmage
Replied by webmage on topic Re: missing add to cart button
This is off as the product can only be purchased by registered members.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64754
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: missing add to cart button
I can see the add to cart buttons on your website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64871
by webmage
Replied by webmage on topic Re: missing add to cart button
Hi
Sorry, maybe I worded this incorrectly, I would like an image or icon? Is this possible and if so how?
Sorry, maybe I worded this incorrectly, I would like an image or icon? Is this possible and if so how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: missing add to cart button
You can add that with CSS.
Here is a thread where we talk adding adding such CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...to-cart-graphic.html
Here is a thread where we talk adding adding such CSS:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...to-cart-graphic.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds