Skip to main content

Product Code

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64627 by Ennea
Product Code was created by Ennea
Hello,

I'd like to be able to add the product codes to the back end order display and email.

I'm not sure of which files to edit though, or what I'm supposed to add to them.

Thanks!

Joomla 2.5.6 | HikaShop 1.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64776 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product Code
Hi,

The product code is displayed by default in the back end order display. There is nothing to do for that.


For the admin email, you can change the code:
$config->get('show_code')
to:
true

in the order admin email via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum