Skip to main content

How to change the design of the layout

More
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #13590 by zebee
Thanks for the quick reply :) I was hoping to leave the existing layouts as they are, so that the client can switch between them anytime - but for now I will just edit the list option.

But I think it would be great if you added a slider as a layout option for a later release, with the same item layout options that are used for a div layout.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by zebee. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #13592 by nicolas
If you can provide your code, we can probably include it in a later release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum