- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Acymailing plugin custom product template
14 years 3 weeks ago #64844
by its.alex
Acymailing plugin custom product template was created by its.alex
Hi guys,
I am using Hikashop Business 1.5.7 on a Joomla 1.7.3 Installation, together with Acymailing 3.8.
I created a newsletter template where I want to automatically list products of a certain category.
So far, this works really well, but I want to customize the way the products are being displayed.
I followed the instructions here www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize and created a custom template for my products.
But this doesn´t change anything at all. It seems that the template isn´t being loaded.
Am I doing something wrong? I hope you can help me out.
I am using Hikashop Business 1.5.7 on a Joomla 1.7.3 Installation, together with Acymailing 3.8.
I created a newsletter template where I want to automatically list products of a certain category.
So far, this works really well, but I want to customize the way the products are being displayed.
I followed the instructions here www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize and created a custom template for my products.
But this doesn´t change anything at all. It seems that the template isn´t being loaded.
Am I doing something wrong? I hope you can help me out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Acymailing plugin custom product template
Hi,
What do you have in your hikashop.php template file ?
What do you have in your hikashop.php template file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64987
by its.alex
Replied by its.alex on topic Re: Acymailing plugin custom product template
At the moment, just one line for testing purposes:
I also tried throwing a h1-Tag in there, but that didn´t change anything either.
Code:
<?php echo $product->product_name ?>
I also tried throwing a h1-Tag in there, but that didn´t change anything either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64998
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Acymailing plugin custom product template
I checked the code of the plugin and the template file should be called hikashop_product.php and not hikashop.php
The documentation on acymailing's website is not correct. We'll have it fixed.
The documentation on acymailing's website is not correct. We'll have it fixed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: its.alex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65102
by its.alex
Replied by its.alex on topic Re: Acymailing plugin custom product template
Thank you for the quick response! That did the trick... :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds