- Posts: 267
- Thank you received: 5
Como añadir datos a factura
14 years 3 weeks ago #64845
by dvddvd
Como añadir datos a factura was created by dvddvd
I need to show on the invoice:
username and name of joomla users and some table fields hikashop_product
I can not get it
thanks
username and name of joomla users and some table fields hikashop_product
I can not get it
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #64848
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
Hi,
You haveto know that if you want to edit your invoice, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit your invoice file of your order view of your front-end's template
Hope this will help you.
You haveto know that if you want to edit your invoice, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit your invoice file of your order view of your front-end's template
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64851
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
Thanks, but I do not get ...
Displayed data and hikashop_pruduct jos_users.
I do not know how to call these tables
Thanks
Displayed data and hikashop_pruduct jos_users.
I do not know how to call these tables
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64867
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
If I put, for example
@ $ this-> user-> username;
I get the blank
@ $ this-> user-> username;
I get the blank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #64875
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
And like this ?
@$this->order->customer->name
@$this->order->customer->name
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #64888
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
For the hikashop_product table ?
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by dvddvd.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
After the line:
<?php echo $product->order_product_name.' '.$product->order_product_code;?>
you can do like that:
<?php $class=hikashop_get('class.product');
$prod = $class->get($product->product_id);
echo $prod->CUSTOM_FIELD_NAME;
?>
where CUSTOM_FIELD_NAME is the column name of your custom field.
<?php echo $product->order_product_name.' '.$product->order_product_code;?>
you can do like that:
<?php $class=hikashop_get('class.product');
$prod = $class->get($product->product_id);
echo $prod->CUSTOM_FIELD_NAME;
?>
where CUSTOM_FIELD_NAME is the column name of your custom field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65529
by dvddvd
Replied by dvddvd on topic Re: Como añadir datos a factura
Thank you very much. works perfectly !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds