Coupon percentage is wrong
14 years 3 weeks ago #64955
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Coupon percentage is wrong was created by jansuhr
I have set up an autocoupon with a percentage of 20% reduction if the number of items is minimum 5. this is applied to one category, to product only, no tax and override discounted products.
When I then "buy" 5 items the coupon discount is only 18.12% not 20% as the settings.
What is wrong??
Jan
When I then "buy" 5 items the coupon discount is only 18.12% not 20% as the settings.
What is wrong??
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65025
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Coupon percentage is wrong
Hi jansuhr,
You should check the tax related options like the "apply discount" in the main configuration to make sure you aren't applying the discount on non taxed price.
The tax category option of the discount may also be the source of your problem.
You should check the tax related options like the "apply discount" in the main configuration to make sure you aren't applying the discount on non taxed price.
The tax category option of the discount may also be the source of your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65035
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Re: Coupon percentage is wrong
Discounts are applied "After taxes"
I have tried the Coupon with both the Tax and None and it doesn't matter. Coupon handling of discounted products also doesn't have any effect.
Now I tried with a few other products and in that case I got 22.4% discount instead of the 20% I have specified
BTW it shows the tax properly in the Cart.
Jan
I have tried the Coupon with both the Tax and None and it doesn't matter. Coupon handling of discounted products also doesn't have any effect.
Now I tried with a few other products and in that case I got 22.4% discount instead of the 20% I have specified
BTW it shows the tax properly in the Cart.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65174
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Coupon percentage is wrong
Could you do a screenshot of your coupon options please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds