- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
Displaying Selected Columns In Reports
14 years 3 weeks ago #64962
by bars92
Displaying Selected Columns In Reports was created by bars92
Hello again.
I would like to know how do i add/remove displayed columns when selecting list type at the new reports system. (which is great btw)
I looked in the view and couldn't find the currect view for the list created.
Thanks in advance.
I would like to know how do i add/remove displayed columns when selecting list type at the new reports system. (which is great btw)
I looked in the view and couldn't find the currect view for the list created.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65020
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Displaying Selected Columns In Reports
Hi there,
You can find the view to edit in Display>View by typing the kind of listing you have.
I mean, if you have a product listing, type "dashboard" and edit the "product" file which is attached to the "dashboard" view. You can do the same with "discount" and "user".
You can find the view to edit in Display>View by typing the kind of listing you have.
I mean, if you have a product listing, type "dashboard" and edit the "product" file which is attached to the "dashboard" view. You can do the same with "discount" and "user".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65050
by bars92
Replied by bars92 on topic Re: Displaying Selected Columns In Reports
Exactly as needed.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds