Skip to main content

Resizing Thumbnails per Catagory

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64984 by Teonnyn
Is it possible to assign individual categories thumbnail sizes? I adjusted things so that one category's thumbnails would be one size but it disrupts the site in others, especially when there are fewer items.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64991 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Can you give me your website address and tell me what category do you want to resize ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #65016 by Teonnyn
I figured out a better size that was lower but still more fitting then the standard 100x100.. looks much better after some work. Now I just have to figure out where to place the shopping cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum