- Posts: 79
- Thank you received: 0
2 Part Problem
15 years 8 months ago #6507
by JWeb5
2 Part Problem was created by JWeb5
Warning: Failed to move file!
Could not upload the file to /home/content/**********/html/media/com_hikashop/upload/hikacsv.csv
FAIL_OPEN
This occurs during a product import. I've reloaded the original import.php file which removed an error saying import.php line 199 not found. I have 2 different versions somehow. Any Ideas? Maybe a AntiVirus software conflict?
Part 2
I have images showing on products that are not assigned photos.
aquatic-exotics.net/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=24
Intend to use absolute path to images on domain not Database. Just Delete Media File?
Thanks!
Could not upload the file to /home/content/**********/html/media/com_hikashop/upload/hikacsv.csv
FAIL_OPEN
This occurs during a product import. I've reloaded the original import.php file which removed an error saying import.php line 199 not found. I have 2 different versions somehow. Any Ideas? Maybe a AntiVirus software conflict?
Part 2
I have images showing on products that are not assigned photos.
aquatic-exotics.net/index.php?option=com...ut=listing&Itemid=24
Intend to use absolute path to images on domain not Database. Just Delete Media File?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6508
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: 2 Part Problem
html/media/com_hikashop/upload/hikacsv.csv) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/********/html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 199
This was the original error. Then I re-uploaded the original Import.php and got the above error.
This was the original error. Then I re-uploaded the original Import.php and got the above error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6513
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: 2 Part Problem
I was able to restore the IMport feature. Pictures are still a mystery though.
To import pictures via csv can I use an absolute path? http'
/images/stories/pizza/toppings/pepperoni.jpg?
And Is there a way to disable the product name changing to reflect the image name?
Thanks!
To import pictures via csv can I use an absolute path? http'
/images/stories/pizza/toppings/pepperoni.jpg?And Is there a way to disable the product name changing to reflect the image name?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6525
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 Part Problem
You can use either the URL of the image (the link you wrote in your last message is not valid, it should be
yourwebsite.com/images/stories/pizza/toppings/pepperoni.jpg
), or write the name of the image pepperoni.jpg and then put that image manually via FTP in the upload folder which is specified in the config of hikashop under the tab files.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6561
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: 2 Part Problem
Awesome, the only other problem I am having is wetheror not I can change the name dislayedon the front end. After I import products with an image file added the dislay name "FE" changes to dislay the image file name. How can i leave that as the default product name?
Great Support!
Great Support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #6562
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: 2 Part Problem
You need to specify the product_name column in your CSV. Otherwise, the system will fill it with the image name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #6566
by JWeb5
Replied by JWeb5 on topic Re: 2 Part Problem
OK, I think I may have had it set as "name" for amazon or google products. Thanks for all of the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds