- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
no single product/content page
14 years 3 weeks ago #65078
by greggaaa
no single product/content page was created by greggaaa
I don't know how this happened, I guess I changed settting for content modules too much (or in the process of duplicating all modules for two languages), but now It seems I can't get to show single product page on frontend. No matter what product I click (in any of my published product listing modules where there are a couple of products, all with "choose options" buttons) my content module doesn't show single product content page (with bigger picture, quantity box, add to cart button, description,..).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 weeks ago #65081
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: no single product/content page
Hi,
I don't exactly understand your problem but did you set characteristics for all of your products ? can you give me a link to your website then I'll maybe be able to see what the problem is ?
I don't exactly understand your problem but did you set characteristics for all of your products ? can you give me a link to your website then I'll maybe be able to see what the problem is ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds