- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
color of text - cart
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #65248
by rafreelancer
color of text - cart was created by rafreelancer
Hi,
I set up a shop "hikashop" in www.toirosefestas.com
But I have a problem. I have to change the color of text that follows the images attached to white. But I am not able to do so.
Does anybody can help me?
Thank you!
* Sorry for my English. I'm Portuguese and I used an online translator to write the message.
regards,
Rodrigo Alves
I set up a shop "hikashop" in www.toirosefestas.com
But I have a problem. I have to change the color of text that follows the images attached to white. But I am not able to do so.
Does anybody can help me?
Thank you!
* Sorry for my English. I'm Portuguese and I used an online translator to write the message.
regards,
Rodrigo Alves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65400
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: color of text - cart
Hi there,
The best way is to edit the CSS front end file through the Hikashop configuration. Go in System>Configuration>Display and edit the CSS by adding:
This is an example for the registration fields but you can do this for every hikashop classes and ids (to find them easily, use firebug for firefox or inspect element option of chrome and opera to spot the classes and ids you want to edit).
The best way is to edit the CSS front end file through the Hikashop configuration. Go in System>Configuration>Display and edit the CSS by adding:
Code:
#hikashop_contentpane{
color:white;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: rafreelancer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #65996
by rafreelancer
Replied by rafreelancer on topic Re: color of text - cart
Thanks "eliot", with your help could solve part of the problem.
Only missing change the color of text in the cart module.
Again, thanks for your help "eliot"
Only missing change the color of text in the cart module.
Again, thanks for your help "eliot"
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by rafreelancer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #66130
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: color of text - cart
You should use such CSS:
.hikashop_cart_title{ color: white !important; }
.hikashop_cart_title{ color: white !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds