- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Product titles with accents
- rafreelancer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #65293
by rafreelancer
Product titles with accents was created by rafreelancer
Hi,
In the store I created with hikashop, I'm having problems in product titles.
The language is Portuguese. So when there's accents do not appear in the title character. How can I resolve this situation?
Picture attached example
Thank you!
regards,
Rodrigo Alves
In the store I created with hikashop, I'm having problems in product titles.
The language is Portuguese. So when there's accents do not appear in the title character. How can I resolve this situation?
Picture attached example
Thank you!
regards,
Rodrigo Alves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65499
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product titles with accents
Hi,
That sounds to come from a typography plugin on your website which changes the font of your titles on your website and which doesn't like the accent on the A.
I would recommend to first turn off that plugin to see if that solves the problem, which I'm almost sure it will (make sure that you have your website cache turned off to see the change) and if that's the case, see with the plugin developer what can be done to avoid that.
That sounds to come from a typography plugin on your website which changes the font of your titles on your website and which doesn't like the accent on the A.
I would recommend to first turn off that plugin to see if that solves the problem, which I'm almost sure it will (make sure that you have your website cache turned off to see the change) and if that's the case, see with the plugin developer what can be done to avoid that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds