- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
No tax calculation
14 years 3 weeks ago #65308
by its.alex
No tax calculation was created by its.alex
Hi,
I'm trying to display the price of my products with and without taxes.
I get it to show me both tags but the one with taxes has the same value as the other one - so I'm guessing it's not calculated somehow.
I created a tax zone (for Austria with 20% Taxes ) under System->Konfiguration-->taxes but i don't know how to effectively apply it to my products.
Also the second price tag (supposed to be with taxes) is only shown in the shopping card and when i review my shopping card - everywhere else it's only 1 tag(without taxes).
By the way , I'm using the german version - so if that's the problem let me know.
Thanks!
I'm trying to display the price of my products with and without taxes.
I get it to show me both tags but the one with taxes has the same value as the other one - so I'm guessing it's not calculated somehow.
I created a tax zone (for Austria with 20% Taxes ) under System->Konfiguration-->taxes but i don't know how to effectively apply it to my products.
Also the second price tag (supposed to be with taxes) is only shown in the shopping card and when i review my shopping card - everywhere else it's only 1 tag(without taxes).
By the way , I'm using the german version - so if that's the problem let me know.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 3 weeks ago #65336
by rstaniszewski
Replied by rstaniszewski on topic Re: No tax calculation
Hi Alex<
Once you have created the tax code, have you gone back and edited it so that it is the Default Tax Category?
Richard
Once you have created the tax code, have you gone back and edited it so that it is the Default Tax Category?
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65421
by its.alex
Replied by its.alex on topic Re: No tax calculation
hi rstaniszewski,
Yeah I already tried that but it's still displaying the same value for with and without taxes..
Yeah I already tried that but it's still displaying the same value for with and without taxes..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #65615
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No tax calculation
Hi,
You should check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
It must come from one or more of them that it doesn't display the taxed prices
You should check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
It must come from one or more of them that it doesn't display the taxed prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds